Monday, March 9, 2009

HUMA MAM---OUR IP TEACHER AND FRIEND

Huma ma'am was our IP teacher but was more like a friend, the way we talked to her.She always kept on saying "I'm your teacher, but you people take me as your friend". Sometimes, we sang songs like "Tu pyaar hai kisi aur ka, tujhe chahta koi aur hai", and sometimes kept on blasting jokes in her class especially during practicals but still she was very kind to all of us and helped us in every problem.

I'm describing an incident here which took place on 19th Dec, 2008...a day before PTM. That day, there were fewer students in class. Poosy, Hans, Pandey and I were constantly creating noises by rubbing our shoes against floor. She warned us but we kept on doing it. Later on she got angry and asked all of us to leave the room. When we refused to do so she said "Either you'll remain here or I...I'll not teach anything untill they are in the room" and after it we left the room. We remained outside the room for about 10-15 min but as it was chilly mornings, so we asked her to let us enter the room but she refused and putted the door hard on our face. Suddenly, we saw Princi heading towards us. Before he notice us, we slowly opened the door of class, entered it and leaned against the wall silently. Other student also remained silent but as soon Princi passed the room, Gauri asked us to leave the room (wanted to tell mam that we are in class). But refused and remained silent.

Thereafter, started the photo-session. Bunty clicked our pic in class while mam still teaching.




Later on, we apologize for our acts but she said "No use, you people are habitual".

Following day, it was PTM. I met all teachers but not Huma mam neither wished to meet her. I convinced my parents somehow but failed to convince Kapoor mam. She insisted me to meet her. Before my parents reached the lab, I entered it and requested mam not to say anything about yesterday's act but she replied "Dekhte hai".

And surprisingly, she didn't muttered even a word about last day's act but still BAHUT BURAI KARI. That day, I became a fan of her and thanked her for doing this kind favour.

Although it was not much interesting still I wished to share it with you guys.

1 comment:

  1. rishabh u r g8t........
    carry on,,,,,,n all d best.....

    ReplyDelete